Sun-Connect News supports local off-grid companies: upgrade to business membership for free!
The solar off-grid industry in Africa and Asia nowadays is mainly dominated by international manufacturers or distribution companies.
However, the establishment of local solar companies, which work independently and are majority owned by domestic entrepreneurs, is important for sustainable job creation in the off-grid industry.
Small and medium enterprises (SME) are the main driver for innovation, poverty reduction, employment generation and social integration. The lack of small and medium enterprises (SME) in developing countries is a significant obstacle - commonly referred to as "the missing middle".
The Off-Grid Company Database from Sun-Connect News is a unique opportunity for companies in developing countries to become visible: for investors, suppliers and customers.
We now offer all locally owned off-grid companies in developing countries to upgrade to a business membership for free.
As a business member, companies get lot of special opportunities to make the company known:
- we place logo, contact details and a description of business approach on Sun-Connect News webpage
- we publish an interview with the CEO and promote this in our weekly newsletter (8,000+ recipients)
- we also publish press releases or job offers - for free
- Business members get a discount for all advertisement placed on Sun-Connect News webpage
Sun-Connect News is the world's largest news platform of the off-grid industry. The weekly newsletter is sent to more than 8,000 subscribers: investors, organizations, businesses, individuals.
Monthly 30,000+ hits on Sun-Connect News website from users worldwide.
Our special offer for registration as business member for free is valid for all companies who
- are working in the off-grid energy field;
- are registered in a developing country;
- are majority owned by local shareholders.
If you fulfil these requirements, don’t miss this opportunity for your business and to find new customers! Register now!